2022 Lodging Rates & Policies
Please call 218-327-1462 for all lodging rates.
Please note that we only take individual reservations from Memorial Day to Labor Day – our off-season (September – May) is reserved for groups, special events, and conferences.
Lodging rates are quoted per unit per night. Your bedding configuration is detailed in your confirmation letter. We do not provide cots/blow-up mattresses/etc. should you decide to bring more people than your room allows.
We reserve the right to require a minimum night stay as we deem appropriate.
All rates are subject to state and local taxes.
Published rates are subject to change without notice.
We will honor all confirmed rates and lower the rate if our change affects your reservation.
Check in: After 5:00pm, check out: Before 11:00am.
- You can schedule your tee times at the same time you reserve your trip to Sugar Lake.
- Package rates are quoted per person for two nights, double occupancy.
- A deposit equal to 1/2 of your lodging or package rate is required at the time a reservation is booked.
- Deposits for reservations are refunded only if cancellation is received as follows:
– 60 days prior to arrival for individual reservations
– 90 days prior to arrival for groups/room blocks of 12 or more
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, or personal checks.
- Final payment is charged on the day of your arrival.
We love pets. We think they’re great. We just don’t allow them in our rooms.
At Sugar Lake Lodge, your stay includes:
- Access to scheduled activities
- Use of all non-motorized boats (canoes, kayaks, and sailboats)
- Use of bicycles, tennis courts, and other activities including the outdoor heated pool, sandy beach, and fitness room
Tee Times: Tee times may be scheduled in advance of your stay by calling the resort’s Pro Shop.
Non-Registered Resort Guests: Non-registered resort guests are prohibited from using Sugar Lake Lodge resort facilities and equipment. However, non-registered guests may utilize Sugarbrooke Golf Course at a pre-scheduled tee time and may dine in Otis’s Bar & Grill.
Handicap Accessibility: Call our main desk for information regarding guest room accommodations and in-resort transportation.
Pool Towels: Available at the pool. Resort towels are provided in your room upon your arrival and are intended solely for use inside your guest quarters.
Consumption of Alcohol & Disorderly Conduct: Persons under the age of 21 are strictly prohibited from consuming alcoholic beverages on Sugar Lake Lodge and Sugarbrooke Golf Course property. Resort and golf course personnel have the right to deny serving alcohol to any person who does not show proof of age via a state-issued driver’s license or other government-issued photo ID.
Use of Motorized Vehicles and Watercraft: Only persons showing a valid driver’s license or another form of state-issued photo ID shall be permitted to operate any motorized vehicles and/or motorized watercraft belonging to Sugar Lake Lodge or Sugarbrooke Golf Course.
Property Damage or Loss: Registered and non-registered resort guests are solely responsible for all costs associated with repairing or replacing Sugar Lake Lodge or Sugarbrooke Golf Course property due to the loss or damage to said property (reasonable wear and tear excepted).
We have a strict no-tolerance policy for belligerent behavior or harassment of any kind. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone we deem acting inappropriately.