Lodging Rates & Policies
Rates listed below are for individual rooms during our in-season summer months: May 24, 2019 through September 2, 2019. Sugar Lake lodge is open year round to groups, companies, and organizations for retreats, meetings & conferences. Contact us to book!
|Golf Course Villa||Thurs/Fri/Sat||Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed|
|Studio||$115 – $125||$105 – $115|
|Two-Bedroom||$235 – $300||$205 – $260|
|Three-Bedroom||$350 – $425||$310 – $375|
|Golf Course Villa||Thurs/Fri/Sat|
|Studio||$115 – $125|
|Two-Bedroom||$235 – $300|
|Three-Bedroom||$350 – $425|
|Golf Course Villa||Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed|
|Studio||$105 – $115|
|Two-Bedroom||$205 – $260|
|Three-Bedroom||$310 – $375|
Lodging rates are quoted per unit per night
Maximum occupancy is based on available beds.
We reserve the right to require a minimum night stay as we deem appropriate.
All rates are subject to state and local taxes.
Published rates are subject to change without notice.
We will honor all confirmed rates and lower the rate if our change affects your reservation.
Check in: After 4:30pm, check out: 11:00am.
- You can schedule your tee times at the same time you reserve your trip to Sugar Lake.
- Package rates are quoted per person for two nights, double occupancy.
- A deposit equal to 1/2 of your lodging or package rate is required at the time a reservation is booked.
- Deposits are refunded only if cancellation is received 30 days prior to your arrival.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, or personal checks.
- Final payment is charged on the day of your arrival.
We love pets. We think they’re great. We just don’t allow them in our rooms.
At Sugar Lake Lodge, your stay includes:
- Daily housekeeping service
- Use of all non-motorized boats (canoes, paddle boats, kayaks, and sailboats)
- Use of bicycles, tennis courts, and other activities including the outdoor heated pool, sandy beach, and fitness room
Tee Times: Tee times may be scheduled in advance of your stay by calling the resort’s Pro Shop.
Non-Registered Resort Guests: Non-registered resort guests are prohibited from using Sugar Lake Lodge resort facilities and equipment. However, non-registered guests may utilize Sugarbrooke Golf Course at a pre-scheduled tee time and may dine in Otis’s Bar & Grill.
Handicap Accessibility: Call our main desk for information regarding guest room accommodations and in-resort transportation.
Pool Towels: Available at the pool. Resort towels are provided in your room upon your arrival and are intended solely for use inside your guest quarters.
Consumption of Alcohol & Disorderly Conduct: Persons under the age of 21 are strictly prohibited from consuming alcoholic beverages on Sugar Lake Lodge and Sugarbrooke Golf Course property. Resort and golf course personnel have the right to deny serving alcohol to any person who does not show proof of age via a state-issued driver’s license or other government-issued photo ID.
Use of Motorized Vehicles and Watercraft: Only persons showing a valid driver’s license or other form of state-issued photo ID shall be permitted to operate any motorized vehicles and/or motorized watercraft belonging to Sugar Lake Lodge or Sugarbrooke Golf Course.
Property Damage or Loss: Registered and non-registered resort guests are solely responsible for all costs associated with repairing or replacing Sugar Lake Lodge or Sugarbrooke Golf Course property due to the loss or damage to said property (reasonable wear and tear excepted).