A Joel Goldstrand Design
300 Acres of Pristine Nature—the Sugarbrooke Golf Course
Sugarbrooke Golf Course is carved out of 300 acres of pristine maple and oak trees, with beautiful Sugar Lake serving as its backdrop. Minnesota Golf Course Architect Joel Goldstrand designed this par 71, 6,548-yard course to challenge even the lowest handicapper. On the signature 18th hole, you’ll find it easy to become distracted with trees bordering both sides of the fairway, a brook guarding the green, and glare bouncing off the sparkling blue waters of Sugar Lake. It is a spectacular finishing hole and a course you’ll love to play!
Blue Tees: 6,548 Yards; Rating 71.7; Slope 125
White Tees: 6,195 Yards; Rating 69.9; Slope 122
Yellow Tees: 5,533 Yards; Rating 68.8; Slope 119
Red Tees: 5,032 Yards; Rating 69.0; Slope 119asonal trail fee.
Rates & Fees
|Junior (Ages 10–17) - 9 or 18 Holes||$29||$39|
|Junior (Ages 10–17) - 9 or 18 Holes||$29|
|Junior (Ages 10–17) - 9 or 18 Holes||$39|
|18 Holes - After 2PM||$30||$40|
|9 Holes - After 2PM||$20||$30|
|18 Holes - After 2PM||$30|
|9 Holes - After 2PM||$20|
|18 Holes - After 2PM||$40|
|9 Holes - After 2PM||$30|
- Juniors under the age of 17 must be accompanied by paying adult when riding (One adult to one junior).
- To drive a cart, you must be 16 years of age or older.
- Personal golf carts on not permitted on the course.
- Golf carts are for golf course use only - they are not permitted on the property or at guest rooms.
- Pets are not allowed on the course or the property at any time.
- We have a zero tolerance policy for poor or disrespectful behavior. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who is aggressive, unruly, and/or intoxicated.