300 acres of northern Minnesota scenery—there’s a golf course, too
Sugarbrooke Golf Course winds its way through 300 acres of pristine maple and oak trees, with beautiful Sugar Lake serving as its backdrop. Designed by Golf Course Architect and former PGA pro, Joel Goldstrand (a Minnesota native), this par 71, 6,548-yard course challenges even the lowest handicapper. You’ll find it easy to become distracted on our signature 18th hole, with trees bordering both sides of the fairway, a brook guarding the green, and a glare bouncing off the sparkling blue waters of Sugar Lake. It is a spectacular finishing hole on a course you’ll love to play again and again!
Tee off at Sugar Lake
- Blue Tees: 6,548 Yards; Rating 71.7; Slope 125
- White Tees: 6,195 Yards; Rating 69.9; Slope 122
- Yellow Tees: 5,533 Yards; Rating 68.8; Slope 119
- Red Tees: 5,032 Yards; Rating 69.0; Slope 119
Golf rates and fees
|Before 2PM||After 2PM|
|18 Holes||$39||$59||$30||$40||9 Holes||$29||$39||$20||$30||Junior (Ages 10-17) - 9 or 18 Holes||$29||$39||$29||$39|
|All rates subject to state and local taxes|
- Players under the age of 17 must be accompanied by a paying adult when riding (one adult to one junior).
- To drive a cart, you must be 16 years of age or older.
- Personal golf carts are not permitted on the course.
- Golf carts are for golf course use only—they are not permitted on the resort property or at guest rooms.
- Pets are not allowed on the course or the resort property at any time.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy for poor or disrespectful behavior. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who is aggressive, unruly, and/or intoxicated.