Minnesota Resort Lodging at Sugar Lake Lodge
Located in the heart of Minnesota’s lake country, Sugar Lake Lodge is tucked among oaks and sugar maples along the stunning shoreline of Sugar Lake. From our cozy cabins nestled lakeside to our lodge rooms overlooking the lake, our resort room options are sure to make you comfortable.
Choose From Three Distinct Styles of Accommodations
No matter where you choose to stay, all Sugar Lake Lodge accommodations are located only a short walk from the lakeshore and all other resort amenities, including Sugarbrooke Golf Course.
We offer FREE WI-FI across the entire property, and we are VERY proud to offer high-speed gigabit internet courtesy of Paul Bunyan Communications. While we encourage taking your vacation offline, we understand the need to ‘Gram (don’t forget to tag us).
All resort guests are welcome to use our canoes, paddle boards, kayaks, and rowboats at no charge, as well as our bicycles, tennis courts, outdoor heated pool, white-sand beach (named “best resort” beach by Star Tribune), and much more!
General Resort Info
At Sugar Lake Lodge, your stay includes:
- Fresh towels, sheets, garbage bags on request.
- Refrigerators in all rooms and full kitchens in select rooms & suites (please see lodging options for details)
- Use of all non-motorized boats (kayaks, canoes, stand-up paddle boards, canoes, sailboats)
- Use of bicycles, tennis courts, and many other activities like the outdoor heated pool (pool towels included), sandy beach, and fitness room
- Scheduled resort activities